It’s a common misconception that you can only use Christmas lights during the holiday season. We are here to let you know that you can leave them up all year long. Christmas lights can be used in a variety of creative ways. Here are a few tips and products you can use to keep your Christmas lights up all year.
Lights You Can Use Year-Round
- Light curtains. You can use light curtains in a variety of different ways. You can use them to cover large walls and ceilings, or you can hang them to add color throughout an area. Light curtains can also be interwoven into the background of a stage to create a shimmering backdrop. Or, you can use them to divide large rooms or placed over large windows.
- During the summer, Christmas lights can be used inside of vacant fireplaces to create a cozy or romantic atmosphere.
- Large bulb lights can be used as perimeter lighting, both indoors and outdoors. They can give the property an upscale look.
- Angel-lit-objects are a fantastic accent to add to any exterior summer patio or dining area for that something special. Angel lights can be placed creatively inside of glass objects such as wine bottles, mason jars, or vases to create a soft-lit feel.
- Meteor lights can be hung vertically to non-Christmas trees to create beautiful summer outdoor lounge areas and encourage customers to enjoy your property, even after the sun goes down.
- Palm trees wrapped in warm white lighting can be enjoyed year-round without looking Christmas decor. If palm trees line the walkways around your property, this can be an easy way to light up pathways. They can also make visitors feel safe while walking at night.
- If you are looking for a way to light the exterior of your property, consider wrapping trees, bushes, and shrubs in warm white.
Our Lighting Catalog is full of lighting options that work all year long. We hope this little article has inspired some new ideas and convinced you that Christmas lights are far more versatile than most people think!