Your company event is coming up, and you are expecting hundreds, if not thousands of guests. Maybe you are about to unveil a new section in your mall? Or perhaps you are launching a city-wide campaign, and you want your fellow citizens to notice? Whatever it is, graphics will play a huge role in your success.
Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to know what, where, when, or how to use visuals. This is especially true for custom, large-scale prints.
We’re here to help.
First off, you are probably wondering what qualifies a holiday decor company to advise on graphics?
Although we specialize in holiday decor and design, we also create and print large creative prints. Because we do this in-house, ordering from us is simple!
Whether it’s a single banner, or a thousand, we can deliver. We always make sure our clients’ brand messages take center stage with vibrant and well-crafted digital prints. Additionally, we have created everything from large window art to street pole banners, to vehicles and fencing. We think it’s safe to say that we know what we are doing. Let’s take a look at some of the types of prints and how they are used.
Types of Graphics
- Promotional signage for events or services. Creative, custom designs are commonly used for promoting upcoming sales, holiday events, community events, etc. Placed in an area with lots of visibility and walking coverage ensures people will notice them. The message should be simple, and the text should be clear. The surrounding design should include attention-grabbing images and colors.
- Pole or street banners. These are great for calling attention to city functions or services. Also, you can use them to recognize people of note, including veterans, politicians, local heroes, etc.
- Window graphics. Window graphics are great for promoting business services, upcoming attractions, new businesses, or to conceal vacant spaces in shopping centers.
- Directional signage. Extremely useful for helping to direct customers/visitors to attractions and events–or as temporary wayfinding markers during special events (parking, concessions, etc.).
- Photo ops. Try adding temporary backdrops or other graphics. These make great photo opportunities and you can brand them to encourage social media engagement and promotion.
- Vehicle graphics. Nothing drives attention like a sign on wheels! Use full vehicle wraps, window graphics, and magnetic signage for vehicles to promote business services.
- Décor pieces. Utilize flags, banners, and cut-out shapes for decoration or as an added enhancement to a holiday program.
- Partitions/Fencing. Large-scale printed graphics can help hide construction, area fencing, or other temporary barriers. You can take advantage of this space by using fun, colorful, and creative graphics.
When it comes to graphics, the possibilities are truly endless. We have served tons of clients in the past.
Check our Graphic Design Catalog for inspiration.