Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below are some of our most commonly asked questions when beginning a commercial Christmas display and throughout the season. If you have other questions, please fill out our question form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best way to start your holiday decorating is by filling out our commercial business registration form. If you’re more of a people person, you can get in touch with our sales team by calling (800)436-3627.
You’ve come to the right place! We decorate shopping centers, malls, amusement parks, sports arenas, cities, and more for the holidays.
Grow your commercial Christmas wholesale business by partnering with Dekra-Lite! Apply to be a reseller here.
Track all current and past orders in your account page under “Your Orders.”
All Will Call orders can be picked up at our Harvard Workshop located at 3433 W Alton Ave Santa Ana, CA 92704.
All Will Call orders will be ready on the “ship date” listed on your sales order. All orders will be held for three (3) business days. Any orders not picked up within this timeframe may be subject to a restock fee of 20% of the order total.
If any of your décor goes haywire during the season — lights out, broken ornaments, fallen props — schedule a maintenance request with our team as soon as possible.
1. Call our Holiday Hotline (714-556-5218). This number will connect you with a Dekra-Lite representative or our voicemail. In either case, this is the best number to reach our team for emergency repairs.
2. Call our North Pole Mission Control center (714-436-0705 ext. 802). We have elves working at North Pole Mission Control from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. most days, and they would love to help you get your repairs started.
3. Send a request via email to NorthPoleMissionControl@dekra-lite.com. Our North Pole Mission Control elves will get someone out to start your repairs as soon as possible.
4. Call your sales representative. They will notify our maintenance team of your request.
5. Leave a message at our front desk (714-436-0705) and someone will contact you for further information and assistance.